Director, Cost and General Accounting
São Paulo, Brazil | September 2015 – Present
Hired to co-lead the biggest car driving simulator project in the world with over 4,000 units in the Brazilian market. Playing a key role in designing and implementing the after-sales service and business operations.
Project Manager and Business Consultant
Shanghai, China | July 2013 – July 2014
Management and coordination of a team of seven multicultural members throughout concurrent projects aimed at the Chinese market, coordinating with providers around the globe and delivering excel quality.
- Conceived and introduced a Standard Operating Procedure for a projectized organization culture along with roles definitions and identified company’s roadmap.
- Led the team to successfully solve a project crisis minimizing the impact on the client and under the project constraints, obtaining the acknowledgment from the client and the top-level management of the company.
- Evaluated processes and implemented changes that led in an increase of efficiency in regular operations.
- Ensured customer satisfaction, developed rapport with customers and worked efficiently and calmly under pressure.
- Assisted top-level management to define and setup internal projects to achieve the strategic goals of the company.Defined standard documentation for the projects life cycle, communications, and reporting.
- Defined standard documentation for the projects life cycle, communications and reporting.
- Delegated tasks to the team, placing emphasis on individual strengths, and team synergies.
Shanghai, China | February 2013 – June 2013
Employed as a team-member of consultants with whom conducted market research and business development for different clients in the Chinese market.
- Gathered extensive competitive data and audited competitors’ digital practices to identify patterns and market opportunities.
- Built data models for analyzing a large volume of raw data to obtain meaningful insights and information.
- Earned promotion following superior performance and demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Communicated consistently with clients during meetings and expounded ideas and insights founded in the research.
Talent Programme: Information Specialist
Madrid, Spain | April 2012 – January 2013
Selected under the talent search program of the company among thousands of candidates and assigned to Customers Operative Support department and tasked with the creation and implementation of a new information system.
- Programmed a web-based information system from the scratch for the daily operations of the department resulting in an enhancement of the performance.
- Defined the system requirements specification under the ‘IEEE 830-1998’ recommended practice after conducting personal interviews to assess the needs of the new system.
- Helped troubleshooting a breakdown on the legacy still running information system programmed in an unfamiliar language in less than a week.
- Successfully solved data migration congruence from the previous legacy system.
- Honored with the only scholarship of the Basketball Club Óbila in Spain to accomplish the Bachelor of Science programme while playing basketball from 2005 to 2008.
- Programming Languages:
MySQL, HTML, CSS, CAD/CAM, C/C++, and VBA.
- Computer Tools:
MS Excel, MS Project, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Solidworks, and AutoCAD.
- Spanish: Mother Tongue.
- English: Fluent, Daily Use (C2).
- Portuguese: Intermediate, Daily Working Use (B2).
- Mandarin: Basic Conversation (A1).
MSc in Industrial Engineering. Management Intensification
Madrid, Spain | 2009 – 2015
Final Thesis: “Market research of the Industry in China.” Earning the grade of Cum Laude.
Studies abroad, part of MSc in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Reykjavík, Iceland | 2010 – 2011
Selected under the Erasmus Programme to study as an exchange student in Reykjavík. Completing the first academic year out of two of the study programme.
BSc in Industrial Engineering. Mechanical Intensification
Ávila, Spain | 2005 – 2008
Final thesis: “Coaching: From the sport to the business.”
Granted with a Basketball Scholarship, combining the study programme with up to 30 hours per week of basketball professional practice.